Why Bail Bonds are the Most Affordable Option for Getting Out of Jail

By February 1, 2022Bail Bonds
Why Bail Bonds are the Most Affordable Option for Getting Out of Jail

Money is tight for most of us so spending it wisely is very important. If you have problems when it comes to getting out of jail, you might think that the number one problem is money. Well, in this article, we will run through the reasons as to why bail bonds are the most affordable option for getting out of jail.

How Bail Bonds Works

Denver Bail Bonds work by allowing a defendant to post bail that he or she would not have otherwise been able to afford. The bondsman would post the full amount on the defendant’s behalf. While the defendant will pay the bail bondsman a percentage of the bail amount which is usually 10 percent. The payment is nonrefundable and the bondsman usually secures the bond with collateral.

The Denver bonds bail system was created to allow those accused of misdemeanor offenses to remain free until their appointed court date. When the bail is set, the entire amount must be recovered by the court before the accused can be released. Bail amounts will depend on jurisdiction, the nature of the offense, and the likelihood that the defendant will meet their appointed court date. Less severe offenses are accompanied by lower bail amounts, but quickly raising even $5,000 or $10,000 in cash is beyond the ability of the families. To secure bail, you can use property, jewelry, or a car. The property can be the collateral bond.

How the Bondsman can Help

The good news is, the bail bonds system provides a way for everyday people to secure bail without raising large amounts of cash. There are also 24 hour bail bonds companies in Denver which make it more convenient. Under the bail bonds system, you put up a fraction of the total cost for about 10 percent and the bondsman outs up the other 90%. For example, to raise $5,000 bail, you would only need to pay $500 to the bail bondsman to secure the release of your friend or loved one. And again the 10% is non-refundable regardless of the trial outcome – even if all charges are dropped. As for the 10%, it will go to the bondsman’s business expenses including expenses to assure that the defendant makes all appointed court appearances.

A bondsman is also acquainted with the legal system and can address your questions about the process. This can be helpful and comforting especially if it is your first-time encounter with the court system. Check out this article for more additional input.

Don’t be afraid when your loved one has been accused of an offense. There is always a to get someone out of jail at a lesser expense. Just remember that the defendant should appear in court upon the agreed date to avoid penalty charges.

At Red’s Anytime Bailbonds, they are 24 hour bail bonds which will definitely help you. We have licensed professionals who will help you when it comes to bail bonds. Don’t hesitate to reach us because, at Red’s Anytime Bailbonds, we are the good guys.